Job Title: Manager – Commercial Audit
Location: Manchester office
- Provide professional services to all assigned clients and manage/supervise audits, reviews, compilations, consulting and some tax engagements in the office and at clients’ offices.
- Personally meet with all assigned clients and act as liaison between the clients and the senior manager or principals
- Assist in preparing and delivering proposals
- Assist clients in complying with financial reporting and/or Federal, State and local tax reporting requirements.
- Assume full responsibility for planning, reviewing and completion of audits, reviews, compilations, tax returns and special services before submission to shareholder
- Supervise and train staff accountants, senior staff accountants, and supervisors
- Review and analyze internal controls
- Stay up-to-date on firm policies, procedures, GAAS, US GAAP and the AICPA and the state CPA society’s rules, regulations, and Code of Ethics
- Seek on-going education and research within the area of expertise regarding specific guidelines, questions raised during engagements, and best accounting practices
- Market the firm to new clients and look for opportunities to provide additional services to our existing clients
- Monitor progress of engagements in relation to budgets and deadlines.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining a personal network; participation in professional organizations
- Leads and nurtures a work culture that promotes open and frequent communication among staff; stimulating teamwork to accomplish desired goals and objectives
- Perform other job functions and projects as requested to support the firm
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in public accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Required. Master’s degree in Accountancy or Taxation preferred
- CPA required
Click here to apply for this position