Part-Time, Temporary, Non-Exempt Position – 20-25 hours a week (4 -5 hours every day is ideal). Starting February 6, 2017 and continuing through April 15th. (Ability to work through school vacations required). Some Saturday mornings may be available for additional hours.
There are no benefits offered since this a temporary seasonal position.
Location: Nashua, NH
- Responsible for front desk reception – answering phones, welcoming clients, handling incoming/outgoing mail, filing, other general office duties as required
- Photocopy and assemble tax returns
- Handle special projects as needed
- Basic computer skills –email, data entry
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time while working office equipment such as scanners, printers, copiers, and binding machines and lift up to 20lbs
- Good work ethic, the ability to take on responsibility and work independently
- Customer Service experience a plus