Job Title: Information Support Technician
Location: Manchester, NH
Summary of Position
Under the direction of the Director of IT, apply technical expertise and customer service skills in the provision of proactive, professional, courteous, and timely IT services in accordance with firm and industry best practice standards to ensure a safe, secure, and reliable desktop environment.
Scope of Responsibilities Includes:
- Responding in a timely fashion to IT tickets, providing remote, telephone, and in-person technical support for:
o Windows 10 systems in-office and at remote client sites
o Desktop/network applications
o Citrix XenApp applications
o Apple and Android mobile devices
- Performing technical needs assessments
- Imaging computers and preparing equipment for scheduled and ad-hoc replacement
- Enforcement and user guidance on IT security policies and practices
- Providing liaison services with external IT support resources
- Other duties and projects as assign
Other Minimum Qualifications
- Combination of education and experience to demonstrate technical proficiency in job scope areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with others of varying technical aptitude via telephone, chat applications, email, and in-person.
- Interface professionally with staff of all levels, vendors, and occasionally Firm clients.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Willingness to be flexible, work in a collaborative environment, and learn additional skills as required by changes that may occur within the Firm.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision, and to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices in determining appropriate action and solutions, seeking support and guidance from other IT staff and Firm leadership necessary.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in a helpdesk environment
- Experience in a professional services environment
- Experience with CCH ProSystem fx applications; Citrix XenApp; desktop imaging software
- Post-secondary education and/or industry certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Technology Associate)
Additional Job Information
The hours for this position are Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm. Please note that the working schedule may be modified as the needs of the organization change, and flexibility is required. This position may include occasional work outside of customary work hours. This position will be based out of the firm’s Manchester office; however travel between other offices using a personal vehicle will be required.