Under the direction of the Director of IT, this position requires applying technical expertise and customer service skills in the proactive, professional and timely delivery of IT services in accordance with firm and industry best practices to ensure a secure and reliable desktop environment for the firm.
This is a Non-Exempt position based out of our Nashua and/or Manchester offices. Hours Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Schedule may need to be modified as the needs of the organization change, and may include occasional work outside of customary work hours.
Travel required between other offices – Valid Driver’s License and use of personal vehicle required.
- Respond in a timely fashion to IT Tickets – Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, log problems and document fixes.
- Provide remote, telephone and in-person technical support for: Windows 10 systems (both in-office and at remote client sites); Desktop/Network Applications; Citrix XenApp Applications; Apple and Android mobile devices
- Perform Technical Needs Assessments
- Image computers and prepare equipment for both scheduled and Ad-hoc replacement
- Enforce and guide users on IT security practices and policies
- Work closely with external IT support resources
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Education and Desktop support experience to demonstrate Technical proficiency
- Ability to communicate professionally with others of varying technical aptitude via phone, chat applications, email and in-person
- Interact professionally with staff of all levels, vendors and firm clients
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to provide excellent customer service
- Willingness to be flexible, work in a collaborative environment and learn additional skills as required
- Ability to work independently under general supervision and to exercise judgement within defined procedures in determining appropriate action and solutions. Seek support and guidance from other IT staff and Firm leadership when necessary.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in a help desk environment
- Experience in a professional services environment
- Post-Secondary Education and/or industry Certifications (Comp TIA A+, Microsoft Technology Associate)