Location: Nashua, NH or Manchester, NH
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with members of firm leadership to create and communicate marketing strategy/rebranding strategy for the firm
- Work with all levels of management of each practice group or area to develop and execute a marketing plan that leverages brand and expertise
- Create and execute marketing communications and activities for the firm, which create a consistent message and materials use across all channels.
- Assist in choosing the next website platform and manage content development
- Track, analyze, and report on marketing efforts to Supervisor.
- Monitor external events, industry changes, competition, and regulatory issues which may create marketing or communication opportunities
- Work with the HR Department and recruiting efforts to create content, material, branding and message campaigns.
- Assist with planning, coordination, and staffing of recruiting events and school events
- Planning, execution and oversight of all firm sponsored marketing events and scholarships, and monitoring of budgets
- Monitor internal events and activities which create opportunities for press releases, posts, Tweets and other avenues to support our branding
- Assist and mentor staff in development and execution of personal marketing plans
- Act as Editor for all firm generated communications, including client e*newsletters and mailings, pamphlets, trade show/job fair materials and social media.
- And other duties and projects as may be needed by the firm
- Minimum 4-5 years of work experience showing a progressive development of skills and project management skills and overall responsibility level – preferably in a financial service related industry
- Bachelors’ Degree in business or marketing or English, MBA a plus (will consider experience in lieu of)
- An innovative and proactive approach to business, willingness and confidence to try new things, self-starter with the ability to multi task and meet with tight deadlines
- Previous involvement in the employee recruiting cycle a plus
- Desire to be held accountable for results
- Hands on style and abilities, as well as strategic vision – willingness to build a department from the ground up
- Ability to work with/through others
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to represent MH in a professional and appropriate manner to internal, as well as external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in creating a branding message, website design/implementation, social and written media use and tracking
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe products as well as other marketing/design software and tools
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 20%